I'm going to be offline/not so active for a while, but will becoming back!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_RC_Dude

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I won’t be on the forum for a while, hopefully I’ll be back within a month, but on second thought, I may log on every handful of days, or every week. If you have something to say/ask me that’s somewhat important and not just a comment on a post, PM me about it so it doesn’t get buried or lost in my inbox! I’m not ignoring messages I get, I just won’t be logged on. This is mainly because school is doubling down on the work, and I need to get the school stuff finished and catch up on the work. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but I hope you all will understand. Again, I’m not leaving for good, I just need to take a break to do my school stuff. I’m sad that I won’t see you all for a while, but I’ll be back, and just to be clear, I’m not taking a break because I’m angry or mad at anyone, it has nothing to do with the RCT fam!

Cheers, Isaac

Edit: Ok, so I won't be online nearly as much, but I just remembered, I will log on everyday to enter in the SCX24 giveaway! You sneaky people thought you could get away without me noticing...🤣🤣 Don't worry, I still want that SCX24!
Edit 2: Ok guys, how about a compromise? I'll log on a little more than once or twice per week, but still not that much (if I went with my original. After I finish my stuff of course, don't want to derail myself!

Edit: Looking back, this was one of my better ideas, just look at the reaction score for this post alone, let alone the feedback! :)

Last edited:
oh - so you're gonna go and be responsible, you may never make a good RC Dude with an attitude like that! ;)
Oh man, come'n! LOL I gotta say that was a good one! I'll still be a dude who does RC...so I'll still living up to my username! Notice how my username is "The_RC_Dude" and not "A_Great_RC_Dude"! 🤣🤣

Oh man, come'n! LOL I gotta say that was a good one! I'll still be a dude who does RC...so I'll still living up to my username! Notice how my username is "The_RC_Dude" and not "A_Great_RC_Dude"! 🤣🤣

Hey shouldn't you be studying! 🤣

Hey shouldn't you be studying! 🤣
Man, you guys are really not helping you know, I though you guys would encourage me...lol! Trying to pull me in the opposite direction! 🤣🤣 At least a couple of you are being better than @Doom! 🤣🤣

Why are ya'll so touchy about studying? Perhaps because some of you haven't really done it before? *attempts to suppress smile, fails*

Man, you guys are really not helping you know, I though you guys would encourage me...lol! Trying to pull me in the opposite direction! 🤣🤣 At least a couple of you are being better than @Doom! 🤣🤣

Why are ya'll so touchy about studying? Perhaps because some of you haven't really done it before? *attempts to suppress smile, fails*

Well, like, you know, we don't like to show off. 🤔

True that, I should have done more better at studying. Seriously, I do want you to keep to your studies, this RC stuff will be around when you get done. I have a son in college right now and I better not catch his silly butt spending too much time with fun stuff. What are you studying?

True that, I should have done more better at studying. Seriously, I do want you to keep to your studies, this RC stuff will be around when you get done. I have a son in college right now and I better not catch his silly butt spending too much time with fun stuff. What are you studying?
He can't answer you. He is studying 🤣

it was actually a test - I was gonna get that boy if he answered ;)