I'm about to throw away this truck please HELP

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it all fixed. Turns out I was extremely rich on both needle settings :(

Thanks guys!

It sounds to me like you need two things - Someone that knows RC to help you troubleshoot and if you can't find that then go brushless. lol

On a real note there is a tuning guide I used way back in the day that helped me wrap my head around nitro, I'll see if I can find it. Make sure everything is sealed up, air leaks are the devil. Make sure your nitro mix is proper % and isn't old and moisture soaked. How old is the motor, is it possible your piston or head is worn causing low compression?

Read/watch as much as you can about nitro rc, get a manual for your motor online and learn how to tear it apart and work on your stuff. Tear your motor down, clean it, check bearings and tolerances, reassemble and seal it while doing so. Clean the dogshit out of your carb, fix any leaks and try, try again. What else do you have to loose if you are close to giving up?

Get you some of THIS for sealing your needles/o-rings, I use it on all my carbs and it works a treat.

I did electric since I was 7. I will pass on the electric lol it's just too boring for me.

Thanks man! Me too! ?

I've been on the rcspark forum! It's actually really disappointing.. This forum is way better!

We've had 3 days of SOLID rain so I haven't been running anything. I did however take apart my savage and did some deep cleaning.

I was actually pretty surprised on how easy it was to dis/re assemble!

I get my jato 3.3 and my redcat volcano s30 today or tomorrow ????

I've been on the rcspark forum! It's actually really disappointing.. This forum is way better!

We've had 3 days of SOLID rain so I haven't been running anything. I did however take apart my savage and did some deep cleaning.

I was actually pretty surprised on how easy it was to dis/re assemble!

I get my jato 3.3 and my redcat volcano s30 today or tomorrow ????

LOL...yea ,they had fizzled ,they are mainly crawlers & scale folks over there ,I dont go there much at all anymore ,an
Medic is always too busy ,its like he dont even do anything for his own forum!

But it is good that you break your stuff down for maint. ,thats the way you learn best about your rigs!...:thumbs-up:

Upgraded suspension. Waterproof high torque servos, different gearing, and it's got the receiver and transmitter already that I've been looking EVERYWHERE for but their out cause of the virus stuff

It's gonna be my onroad drift car ?

I have 5 gallons just waiting ?

Ill make sure I don't run out lol

I'd rather spend 50$ a gallon than have a 15 minute run time on a 60$ battery that I have to charge ??

I'm in no way bashing electric!
I grew up racing Tamiya and kyosho

It's just not for me anymore ??‍♂️

The aarma infraction tho has absolutely caught my eye lol

I was looking at the redcat 1/5 gas. It's the same price as both the cars I'm getting in the next few days.

Ill prolly end up having one after I get my jato lol

I was looking at the redcat 1/5 gas. It's the same price as both the cars I'm getting in the next few days.

Ill prolly end up having one after I get my jato lol

If you had credit ,they can be had from certain stores through the store credit!

The 1/5 engines had really gotten bigger these past 5 years ,when I bought mine 10 years ago ,they was running
the little puney 23 cc ,so when you do decide ,make sure that it has a 30 cc or more engine displacement ,otherwise ,
you wont be happy!...:thumbs-up:

Yah the one I was looking at was 32cc ?

We'll see what happens. My wife has been pretty awesome about the 1,800$ I've spent in the last month, think imma just enjoy what I have and chill for a while other than any essential upgrades I might need ???‍♂️

Yah the one I was looking at was 32cc ?

We'll see what happens. My wife has been pretty awesome about the 1,800$ I've spent in the last month, think imma just enjoy what I have and chill for a while other than any essential upgrades I might need ???‍♂️

I am waiting for the right timing to ask mine if I can buy a bigger engine for my Baja!....?