I'm about to throw away this truck please HELP

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! She's pretty awesome! Long as household stuff is taken care of (always) I have a pretty free reign on whatever I want to do hobby wise lol

I could complain but I'd be stupid ??‍♂️

I am waiting for the right timing to ask mine if I can buy a bigger engine for my Baja!....?

Contact O'Niell Brothers, they will give you a better deal than whats on their site. At least they did for me.

I did electric since I was 7. I will pass on the electric lol it's just too boring for me.

I feel ya, I've gotten the itch for Nitro again. Gonna revive my T-Maxx at some point down the road!

Honestly..

after wasting 500$ I absolutely 100% see why people give up and go to electric. Hands down.

Honestly..

after wasting 500$ I absolutely 100% see why people give up and go to electric. Hands down.

That is true, electric is much simpler but still allows for creativity. Brushless tech can make for some wild builds, all my nitro rigs got converted, which honestly was fun. I built off the nitro platform so they aren't built from all the plastic you see now a days but you're right, they can get boring. When everyone you run with is brushless and your rig is over there braaap, braaaaappp the annoyed looks don't stop. lmao

I'm just tired of sinking hundreds of dollars into something that doesn't run no matter what I do. I definitely see electric in my future I don't care. Ill record the sounds of a nitro and play it on a damn phone and tape the phone to the inside of the car