If you want to bash get a Slash!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked like you had some fun! How do you get your camera to record constant? I've got a Kodak but I allways have to hold the button down to record. I know it's probably something simple.

Mine has a video setting. Can record as much as the SD card can hold. I have an Easy Share Z7590--it's a little outdated now but was top of the line a couple years ago...

is the nitro slash this reliable?

The nitro version is the Slayer. Built on the Revo platform. It needs suspension tweaking and sway bars-- it tips over more that a fat broad on ladies night...

Last edited:
The nitro version is the Slayer. Built on the Revo platform. It needs suspension tweaking and sway bars-- it tips over more that a drunk fat lady on ladies night...

Oh, n ew...

When you buy the slash, do you get everything? batterys? charger?

They have a package deal that they are selling at Pep Boys, but I haven't seen one otherwise. But if you need a cheap but good charger and some batteries we can help you out...

K thanks alot.
And i really like the viedos, and the 3rd one is amazing, that thing likes being abused.

K thanks alot.
And i really like the viedos, and the 3rd one is amazing, that thing likes being abused.

Thanks! I really enjoy the Slash. All I have torn up on it is one spur gear. It just doesn't break. Even reighard53, being the only guy I know that has EVER had issues with the Slash, will agree that the rig is as bullet proof as you can get...

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63394&highlight=baton+rouge

for tha new guys to the site, the vid at the bottom of the first post has some of us beating the crap out of our slashes.

That was just insane...

What's the name of that first song, alpine?

Last edited:
Which one, there were 3 of em.......

Let it rock, lil wayne & kevin rudolph,

After you edited it, douche. :)

Even reighard53, being the only guy I know that has EVER had issues with the Slash, will agree that the rig is as bullet proof as you can get...

the truck i will agree is durable as hell, the problems i had with it were the electronics. my motor burned then my esc went to crap after 3 or 4 runs. but its all good now lol

thats why u should of went brushless as soon as u took it out the box

yeah i no just messin with ya.you just had a lemon i still got my esc and motor from my slash.still works like a charm

yeah my new ones are working great lol to bad my damn battery doesn't work like it used too.. not trying to derail here but iss there any way to "revive" a battery?

just cycle it a few times, it might help......

yeah the slash is really a awesome machine i noticed if i COMPLEATLY drain my batterie and charge it on 3 amps it last longer and has better performance but i did get a lemon to in a way because i freid my reciever in three days:( because of it not being put together properly lol but now its ALOT of fun :D:D:D:D:first_place::first_place::first_place::first_place::first_place::first_place:

Back