If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rode my bike twice today, only 2 mile each time but worked for me.
Also drove down to the reservoir but too windy to fish as usual.

Cleaned out the gutters and downpipes then racked up all the leaves yesterday in preparation for a storm heading our way. May get about 20mm, 30kph winds and thunder. I never got time to clean the valleys so hopefully I can do that today before the sky pee pees on us.
It's nice having trees around the house but when I look in the gutters I hate them.

Cleaned out the gutters and downpipes then racked up all the leaves yesterday in preparation for a storm heading our way. May get about 20mm, 30kph winds and thunder. I never got time to clean the valleys so hopefully I can do that today before the sky pee pees on us.
It's nice having trees around the house but when I look in the gutters I hate them.

My gutters are growing trees! 🤣

My gutters are growing trees! 🤣
Yer while I was on the roof i noticed one of my neighbours had grass growing in theirs.

Too late. Already raining.

Last edited:
A Tornado just went through near me. 12km away. Many buildings destroyed including the youth centre full of children. My sons hockey club damaged as well as houses and the local prison.

No damage in my area. We are trying to find out more info. Only just happened. Reports of children injured. 😬☹️

A Tornado just went through near me. 12km away. Many buildings destroyed including the youth centre full of children. My sons hockey club damaged as well as houses and the local prison.

No damage in my area. We are trying to find out more info. Only just happened. Reports of children injured. 😬☹️
Hope all is safe.

Milage is getting closer to the magical number! 👹
20240510_113940.jpg

Update for those interested. Minimal injuries luckily. I don't know how people weren't killed. Just plain luck. The youth club that was destroyed was full of young children. Houses lost their roofs and fences. Trees down everywhere in the area.

The whole area is now hazardous (hazmat) due to the asbestos. Some of the buildings and houses that were damaged were old and had asbestos roofs and fences that were blown everywhere. We can't even access the area to help clean up.

The Tornado was a freak event. We never get them.

Update for those interested. Minimal injuries luckily. I don't know how people weren't killed. Just plain luck. The youth club that was destroyed was full of young children. Houses lost their roofs and fences. Trees down everywhere in the area.

The whole area is now hazardous (hazmat) due to the asbestos. Some of the buildings and houses that were damaged were old and had asbestos roofs and fences that were blown everywhere. We can't even access the area to help clean up.

The Tornado was a freak event. We never get them.
Best of luck bro. I went through one in the 80's, no fun.

Back