What is you TOP 3 must have products when RC Bashing Electric Cars ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
There is 3 special products that is a REAL GAME-CHANGER

MY 3 MUST HAVE ITEMS

Dusty Cover , These are awaible to specific cars, and also Universal sizes, You will find one to your rig also.
In my Kraton 8s for example i use the Universal 5XL size, and this sits Perfekt. I have this in alot other rigs too
11.jpeg

This Cover is in all of my RC cars exxept Limitless
Fans , Centerdriveline, bearings and alot things last alot longer, and stays clean.

Corrosion X Heavy Duty spray
CorrosionX_HD-500x500.jpg

Waterproofing , Receivers, Servos, Connectors, Cooling fans. Everything Electrical i use this simple trick.
Just spray it.
There is many ways. Formal Silicone Coating, HotGlue, PlastiDip, and what ever. I have more than 40cars.
Totally more than 50 servos, more than 50 esc, more , more YEAH, i can not Formal Silicone coating all.
It takes mounths. So i just use this easy spray can method. And i have never any problems anymore,
Snow, in rain, always problem free. I love this thick special protection spray, done in couple seconds.

Cheap NO Brand Silicone spray
silicone-spray.jpg

This is Magic.
All my Rigs shines like they are brand new. No rust screws no nothing.
Extra easy clean them . A arms and things.
Many times airblow is all i need do at wheels and a arms , and body shell.
After every 4-5th wash i spray my rigs with Silicone spray and wipe off with Microfiber towel
Avoid spray this to connectors. Use CorrisionX HD at connectors insteath

These are my top 3 . And i highly recommend these to all of you.

Now i want know what your 3 Game Changer / Life savers you have when it comes to Electrical RC Cars in bashing ?
Please share.
The more ideas the better it will be for us all in the end.

Dust covers are a must have for tub chassies!

Personally, my summer must haves:

Basic tools and parts,
Insect repellant,
Beer and/or another mood modifier 😁

Offcourse you need tools. And Spares. Also Cellphone if a accident happens.

But what else? Something that makes Bashing better.

Insect repellant can be good sometimes actually Nimo.. Depending on where you drive. I will actually have one in my toolbox from now i have out.
Hot Summertime offcourse extra Water, Soda, or Beer. Very important. Water is the best , Ilike have one cold can 50cl Energy Drink with me.

Insect repellant It is now on my checklist if i go crawling or so in the woods
What else do we need , and what are good have in the portable toolbox or mounted in to the rigs guys ?

A tote bag and a cart if your bashing area is a ways from where you park. Having paper towels in your bag are helpful also, especially when it gets hot. I keep a couple in my pocket so I can wipe my forehead when it's hot out to avoid sweat getting in my eyes and on my glasses. Also useful to wipe your hands as they sweat.
2019-0721-FoldableWagonAndTruckBag.jpg

1. I never go play without my laser temp reader. I like to keep a close eye on motor/ esc/ lipo/ wire temps. When on road bashing I like to watch tire temp too.
2. Bailing wire, gorilla tape, and zip ties. I've temporarily fixed a lot of breakages with that stuff so I can keep playing.
3. Beer. Use the laser temp reader to verify its cold enough.

Back