I was Bitten by the Crawler Bug

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.30savage

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here are some poser shots of this G-Made Spider i just bought, i have not been a big fan of electric before so everything on this aspect of the hobby is new to me. I went out crawling right after i bought this machine and all i could say was WOW. It climbs everything i attacked. It has locked diff's and rear steer which helps greatly when in some tight areas. This thing is huge also..but enough chit chat here are some pictures.

-Joe

Attachments

• The Crawler 001.jpg
    The Crawler 001.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 116
  • The Crawler 004.jpg
    The Crawler 004.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 117
  • The Crawler 005.jpg
    The Crawler 005.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 120
  • The Crawler 006.jpg
    The Crawler 006.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 116
Very nice.

I have an IROCK crawler that I use on occasion.

Thanks guys, i sure was shocked to get this and mash the throttle and it barely moves...way different than the nitro side of things. Dont get me wrong i still love the sounds and the smell of my nitro's, but this sure seems to have me hooked for the time being.

Yeah, definitely different running one of these compared to a nitro. I enjoy taking my crawler out, turning on the switch, and just running it till the batteries die. I had thought about selling my modified CZ4, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I am in the process of building a scale Jeep tuber right now, can't wait to get that one finished.

Back