I thinkI broke something else - HPI SAVAGE X

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the question about the pictures its off to the left because the wheels are not aligned properly mechanically. This is why the trim buttons on your radio exist. It can adjust what the servo considers its center to make the wheels straight. That being said I would align the kit the best you can mechanically and then if you're off by a hair then use the trim knob to compensate for that small amount.

Does your steering linkage hit the shock springs on the other side of the kit or is it just the left side? If its just the left side its probably because the steering needs aligned would be my guess. I actually own this kit but I've never built it yet so I'm not overly familair with it enough to say for sure but that would be my first guess.

I see, and I could do that with the adjustment on the arms. it hits both sides.

I see, and I could do that with the adjustment on the arms. it hits both sides.
If it does it on both sides then I'm not sure. It will take someone with experience with that kit to help you. I've never worked on that one before.

Back