I think I bought the wrong charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Machinist125

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Firs post, yes I'm a total noob to rc and electronics.
I have the Dynamite Passport P2 charger and a Protek 6100mAh 2s 7.6v 120c battery.
After reading the charger manual it says battery capacities are 100-5000mAh. I'm assuming this will not charge my battery to full capacity. Am I correct?

You can turn that off. Manual says 100watts each channel..so you can get 6.1 amp outa that charger to give you a complete charge in just under a hour . that charger will charge your batteries complete.

there are other chargers for far less than what you bought that 1 for if you have a 12 volt power supply to run charger Id look at theM8 or even M6 chargers..

You can turn that off. Manual says 100watts each channel..so you can get 6.1 amp outa that charger to give you a complete charge in just under a hour . that charger will charge your batteries com

there are other chargers for far less than what you bought that 1 for if you have a 12 volt power supply to run charger Id look at theM8 or even M6 chargers..
Thank you for the quick response and info on the charger. I went off the recommendation of a friend who just got me into rc cars. Ill definitely look into the M8 as long as I can return the Dynamite Passport to Horizon Hobby.

Wow. Thats half the price. Horizon is taking the charger back since it was unopened.
Thank you for the links and your help. Its appropriated

Back