I paid for 4 logos on Fivver.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetroKevin

Bashing is a way of life!
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
So I was bored one night and commissioned a couple people on Fivver to make a new logo for me.
Here's what I got.

logo 4.png
Logo 5.png
logo 6.png
logo 7.png

I like all of them for what they are, what do you guys think?

The first one is probably the best drawn out of the lot but it doesn't look very retro to me. In terms of being a logo that really represents "retro" Id say your current logo is the best. Just my .02

Number two is retro to me of the bunch, not including your current. Interesting artwork.

The first one is probably the best drawn out of the lot but it doesn't look very retro to me. In terms of being a logo that really represents "retro" Id say your current logo is the best. Just my .02
I agree with this. I like the first one because it is the best image and artwork. But I agree the current avatar looks the most retro.

I would see if you can commision @Doom! here to make you a better one. He is never busy, and has loads of free time 🤪😜😀😝🤣

But seriously, look at Xraycer's logo here. It's pretty badass.

I think number one looks like a robo monkey. ;) and number four reminds me of the unikitty from the Lego movie. Between two and three I'm not sure yet, initially I liked number three, but I think two is growing on me. I think something more in line with the classic walking tin toy robot, Robby the robot, or the Iron Giant type of look would feel more retro to me.

I think number one looks like a robo monkey. ;) and number four reminds me of the unikitty from the Lego movie. Between two and three I'm not sure yet, initially I liked number three, but I think two is growing on me. I think something more in line with the classic walking tin toy robot, Robby the robot, or the Iron Giant type of look would feel more retro to me.
I thought number one looked like Eva from that movie Wall-E

I'll be tallying up the score from here and arrmaforum.com later tonight here to see what the forums favorite is.

Just got done tallying the score from both sites. Cross checking making sure I didn't count people who voted on both.

And the winner is... *drum roll*

#1 with 9 votes
#3 with 8
#2 with 7
#4 with 6

Honestly this is kind of a rough count. People would later say a certain one was growing on them... so I didn't really know if I should count that.
Now what am I going to do with these results? Well, nothing lol!
I'm keeping my original logo for now. What I'm probably going to do is use different parts from each as inspiration for a higher def remake of my original.

I took a crack at it Kev.
My_drawing2.png

Made this on my phone with a new app I just found called Vector Asset Creator. It's super simple and pretty powerful. You should be able to crop this into a circle and fit it in your avatar without chopping anything off.

Last edited:
I took a crack at it Kev.
View attachment 130869
Made this on my phone with a new app I just found called Vector Asset Creator. It's super simple and pretty powerful. You should be able to crop this into a circle and fit it in your avatar without chopping anything off.
I love it! It's my forum logo now. I might even use it for my random YT channel.

I love it! It's my forum logo now. I might even use it for my random YT channel.
Glad you like it. I can try again if ya want. That was a fun lil graphic to make. Really liking this new program.