i ordered these two things separately and then found the combo but what you guys think? will this be better than the blx 100 setup

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don mercier

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score

Would be able to handle 4s from what the esc says. Blx 100 is only up to 3s iirc

Would be able to handle 4s from what the esc says. Blx 100 is only up to 3s iirc
ya I agree only thing is that the motor is only 4s capable

ahh, never ran lipos myself, for 1/10 from what I've seen is that 3s would be enough, 4s capable esc would be nice cuz you know that its not pushing the esc's limits
but as far as the system itself being better i have no idea

ahh, never ran lipos myself, for 1/10 from what I've seen is that 3s would be enough, 4s capable esc would be nice cuz you know that its not pushing the esc's limits
but as far as the system itself being better i have no idea
with all my upgrades. my senton is pretty much a 1:8 weighing at 8.5 lbs

ok see. if it were a brushless setup it would be lighter
the BL version of mine (AE Rival) is right in the same weight class, 13.2lbs, dont know if that is battery factored in or not. MGT's are just heavy, strong, but heavy lol.

the BL version of mine (AE Rival) is right in the same weight class, 13.2lbs, dont know if that is battery factored in or not. MGT's are just heavy, strong, but heavy lol.
I just tried my new upgraded esc and its so fast now. it's just as fast on 2s as it was on 3s before. 3s is going to be crazy.

Back