I need a transmitter that will remember trim settings for several rc cars that's on 27mhz

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broken_civic

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
anyone know anything? i don't wanna sell all my receivers/transmitters just to get something else. i'm looking for a transmitter that is compatible with traxxas 27mhz receivers that will remember trim levels for hopfully 4 or 5 receivers.

You're gonna need a computer radio that has an available AM module. I don't think anybody makes a computer radio in AM in stock form. I know for a fact that the Futaba 3PK can be fitted with an optional AM module. That's a fairly pricey Tx though.

The Team Associated XP3D I use for VRC is 27mhz FM,but that's as close to what you're looking for as I know of. It has a 10 model memory. If I remember correct,there is an AM module available for it and I believe the 3PK module Lessen mentioned will work in it too.

Won't take much to upgrade to 2.4ghz.... only the transmitter+each extra reciever (around $6)

The Team Associated XP3D I use for VRC is 27mhz FM,but that's as close to what you're looking for as I know of. It has a 10 model memory. If I remember correct,there is an AM module available for it and I believe the 3PK module Lessen mentioned will work in it too.

i did a search on ebay for associated am and didn't get any hits. if anyone finds a link to that radio please let me know. i don't really know what to search for.

and yea, that 3pk is out of my budget, i'd be better off selling all my receivers and buying a low end 2.4ghz setup.

Won't take much to upgrade to 2.4ghz.... only the transmitter+each extra reciever (around $6)

where can i get 2.4ghz receivers for 6 bucks?

if you are going to upgrade, i STRONGLY suggest this one...

it has: FHSS
10 model memory
digital trim
end point adjustment
Dual Rate
3rd Channel
Plus many more features, but the good news is it's only $35.00! No joke, no special deal, no clearance, this is the full price!

http://www.nitrorcx.com/79p-gt3b-carradio-lcd.html

!B1Mv-qQCGk~$(KGrHqJ,!g4Ew5GZJQsfBMdfMnDM(!~~_3.jpg

NitroRcx.com, look at the link for the transmitter

10 model memory
digital trim
end point adjustment
Dual Rate
3rd Channel
Plus many more features, but the good news is it's only $35.00! No joke, no special deal, no clearance, this is the full price!

i checked it out, i'd prob. pick it up from them if they were in stock there and reputable. i dunno how much they charge for shipping, but the cheapest one i can find on ebay is 50 shipped which still isn't bad. it sounds like it will do everything i want it too.

VERY REPUTABLE DEALER! I do everything with them.... this remote sells like hot cakes, It'll come in x20 and be gone in 3days

so i guess i should just keep refreshing there site till i see it available?

thanks. much appreciated.

i did a search on ebay for associated am and didn't get any hits. if anyone finds a link to that radio please let me know. i don't really know what to search for.

and yea, that 3pk is out of my budget, i'd be better off selling all my receivers and buying a low end 2.4ghz setup.

where can i get 2.4ghz receivers for 6 bucks?

Just search XP3D,there are several listed. But for the price I think I'd go with the 2.4 radio mentioned above.

10 model memory
digital trim
end point adjustment
Dual Rate
3rd Channel

IN STOCK!!! Come and get it while it's available! $60 other places!

already ordered one. you're late check the other thread.

Looks like a cheaply made unit.

i'm a cheap person, as long as it works, i'm happy.

Back