I might be able to help a little with files

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clintd

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm still a newbie but I might be able to help with Video and photo files. I run a ftp server at my house. It's on 24/7 I use it mostly for me and some of my friends. Anyway I'm upgrading the drives this or next weekend and I will have a lot of excess space and would reserve some space for RCnitro talk. Here is a link of a video I have on the server. Check it out I want to make sure it will work before I try to set it up. And I also want to make sure it is ok with everybody. The system is protected by Norton corporate edition. So viruses are not a problem. Please tell me what you think. Clint

I guess it's safe to say that no one is interested?

its kinda slow man but damn nice video.. i just ordered a camera to do the same thing i may be interested once i get it all figured out..

About 150 gig's. I didn't get a chance to get the drives this weekend. But mabey tuesday. but when I set it up I'll give a user name and pass word for a assighned folder to edit. then all you have to do is put the path in a link and wala. You would be able to view all folders anonymously but will only be able to edit and upload with a login and pass. Simple but efective

Back