I have to be honest...

• Thread starter Maximum_Quake_Pro.com
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you seen what Danny huynh does, he has some awesome sounding stuff (all electric but with the sounds of v8s etc that rev when you throttle the controls)
the kid who's dad put playing cards in the spokes of his bicycle

vs a Kx250

I must say, I've always had electric since I started RC'ing.

But something told me to try and get a nitro. Never had one, but wanted to experience it.

It's noisy, SWAMBO complains when running it in the yard, it's messy and you have to tinker with a carburetor and tune it. :mad:

But I love it! :cool: Sure it's more time consuming than an electric, but there is something cool about seeing and hearing a nitro. I love fiddling.

While I was breaking in my engine at a friends house, I had many people come up to watch, people driving by slowly to see it ect. I'm guessing it's because people hardly know nitro RC's anymore. :(

I must say, I've always had electric since I started RC'ing.

But something told me to try and get a nitro. Never had one, but wanted to experience it.

It's noisy, SWAMBO complains when running it in the yard, it's messy and you have to tinker with a carburetor and tune it. :mad:

But I love it! :cool: Sure it's more time consuming than an electric, but there is something cool about seeing and hearing a nitro. I love fiddling.

While I was breaking in my engine at a friends house, I had many people come up to watch, people driving by slowly to see it ect. I'm guessing it's because people hardly know nitro RC's anymore. :(
It's a total experience and fully hands on!!! I love them!!!

I prefer my electric ones over my nitro ones. No hassle. Plug in and go. But I like hearing a nitro run. I just can't fiddle with them in my old age. Carrying a car, radio, and my cane outside is rough enough as it is.
You need a Hover Round. I saw a commercial this little old lady had hers at the Grand Canyon.

You need a Hover Round. I saw a commercial this little old lady had hers at the Grand Canyon.
Yeah lol. I need a Crawler Round lol. One with some Mud Slingers and lots of droop 🤪

i installed an amped full audio setup on a mobility scooter once, flip out dvd cd nav touch screen, full component set, and 2 8in drivers.

So yeah a lot of kids don’t like nitro only because they don’t know how to tune or drive a stick shift no nitro isn’t dying you can’t get that smell or feel from dead batteries.

Back