I have a T-Maxx .15

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on eBay refund if I get the refund I'll have enough but if not I'll have to wait to the first of the month

SANY0003_2.jpg

Transmitters .you can pre program each ride ,I think it handles about 10!

You can program each name ,I have my street ride Ofna Ld3 programed on my first one!

Last edited:
Just got done ordering Digital Fly-Sky GT3B 3 channel 2.4G Radio with Receiver

Just got the replacement servos from the Traxxas now I have to wait on the receiver and radio system to arrive

Once you get your FlySky radio give us a run down and review Of the system. It could be quite useful for some members that are looking into buying a budget 2.4 radio.

This is my ginseng digger

Attachments

• IMG_20170830_204153.jpg
    IMG_20170830_204153.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_20170830_204148.jpg
    IMG_20170830_204148.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 281
What color lines are receiver box with protector receiver

Talking about the receiver and the old box is but I got it padded so I think it'll work I use ace bandage wrap material

Having issues with the throttle servo making a slight pitch noise one Servo horn is connected and linkages is hooked up one Servo horns not on is normal how to fix it turbo don't burn up

Having issues with the throttle servo making a slight pitch noise one Servo horn is connected and linkages is hooked up one Servo horns not on is normal how to fix it turbo don't burn up
Can you attach pictures on how the servo horn and servo is hooked up. The high pitched noise is on idle or when it turns. And if it's during turning does it make the high pitched noise when it gets to the end of each end point of the servo?

Can you attach pictures on how the servo horn and servo is hooked up. The high pitched noise is on idle or when it turns. And if it's during turning does it make the high pitched noise when it gets to the end of each end point of the servo?

In regards ....Some times a servo will make a hum or sound if its not in it neutral position after movement
from the controller!
May have to use transmitter trim inputs to cure the issue!...:cool:

This is what I'm thinking as well that the end points need to be adjusted to the full stroke of the steering rack linkage. Most likely the servos current endpoint is over the full stroke of the linkage currently.
In regards ....Some times a servo will make a hum or sound if its not in it neutral position after movement
from the controller!
May have to use transmitter trim inputs to cure the issue!...:cool:

It looks like to me when Full Throttle Supply in the throttle Rod is bent

Attachments

• IMG_20170905_141919.jpg
    IMG_20170905_141919.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_20170905_142015.jpg
    IMG_20170905_142015.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 233
You are missing a whole part here. Where is your throttle bellcrank? With your current set up you are putting a ton of stress on your servos and carb.

Back