I’m going golfing and be a weather man

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Dumbest crap I ever see on TV who gives a crap about golf and weather people can’t get there facts right. All over paid idiots!! Man I screwed up in life I guess. First alert day 🤦‍ I’m embarrassed for this country.

I can walk outside say oh no I’m going back in where it’s warm. Um yea I can say yup it’s going to rain or snow ❄️. First Allert day is gay.

Up here in Maryland, its not the same. One day can be sunny and in the 50s. Next day can be snowing and in the low 20s. Experience 4 seasons in a week.
And thats for central / east MD. Not sure if its the same out west / north west.

Dumbest crap I ever see on TV who gives a crap about golf and weather people can’t get there facts right. All over paid idiots!! Man I screwed up in life I guess. First alert day 🤦‍ I’m embarrassed for this country.
Used to be the weather man was wrong and still has a job. Fast forwards 20 years, technology got better and now they are worse at it. I guess they been hanging around the news anchors so long it rubbed off. 🤣

Umm where I live don’t get me wrong it’s a change either rain 🌧️ snow or just clear sky. Sure global warming is a factor. California think is going break off this country. Sad for the people but at same time why live there. I live in the mountains safest for me. Yes bears and rest of the animals in the area. And temps here can hit the teens on any daily basis. Guess that’s why I say walk outside check ur own weather, never belive what people that do weather that all they do is read a Teleprompter.

Used to be the weather man was wrong and still has a job. Fast forwards 20 years, technology got better and now they are worse at it. I guess they been hanging around the news anchors so long it rubbed off. 🤣
Agreed
I’m still going golfing 🏌️ lol 😂 probably ruin the whole the thing for everyone. Probably can’t look like a fagot but I’ll make my appearance. Cops have cuffs waiting for me.. lmao 🤣

I’ll snack on that

IMG_0854.jpeg

Never even heard of a first alert day. 🤔 I guess because every day in Cali is a crisis. 🤣
Yes it is messed up there so sad
Never even heard of a first alert day. 🤔 I guess because every day in Cali is a crisis. 🤣
Really you crack me up no lie!!!

Last edited:
First alert in AZ it’s stupidity

Up here in Maryland, its not the same. One day can be sunny and in the 50s. Next day can be snowing and in the low 20s. Experience 4 seasons in a week.
And thats for central / east MD. Not sure if its the same out west / north west.

Mid Atlantic area is really weird with weather. All depends on pressure systems off the coast and down south messing with the Jet stream.

I've lived here for 50 years. There were times we had blizzards multiple years in a row, then 10-12 years with nothing more than small storms. Some years no snow. Some years frigid and brutal. Some mild Winters. Summer usually hot and humid. Almost always a couple of days in July near/over 100 most years.

The worst Winters I experienced in my lifetime were the Winter of 1977 and 2014. Both years the upper bay was totally frozen over and you could walk around on it. Worst snow storms were 1978, 1983, 1996, 2010, and 2016. The 2016 was the biggest single one - got 40 inches in Frederick. 2010 was the back-to-back blizzards that would up putting 5ft in total down.

Mid Atlantic area is really weird with weather. All depends on pressure systems off the coast and down south messing with the Jet stream.

I've lived here for 50 years. There were times we had blizzards multiple years in a row, then 10-12 years with nothing more than small storms. Some years no snow. Some years frigid and brutal. Some mild Winters. Summer usually hot and humid. Almost always a couple of days in July near/over 100 most years.

The worst Winters I experienced in my lifetime were the Winter of 1977 and 2014. Both years the upper bay was totally frozen over and you could walk around on it. Worst snow storms were 1978, 1983, 1996, 2010, and 2016. The 2016 was the biggest single one - got 40 inches in Frederick. 2010 was the back-to-back blizzards that would up putting 5ft in total down.
Wow 😯 good knowledge

I only experienced 2010 and 2016
2016 is when we bought the snow blower.

I only experienced 2010 and 2016
2016 is when we bought the snow blower.
I try start my vehicles up once warmed up blow the snow ice away.