You know it's cold outside when

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday the snow season here in the netherlands finally started. And ended, according to the forecasts💩

You know its cold outside when the hoarfrost hangs bluish/white in the morning air. Winter morning runs were like that in Korea when the Army had me posted there.

Haven't seen it that cold since being back stateside. Don't want to either. Something I'd rather keep as a memory for times I "think" its cold here. ;)

You know its cold outside when The lizards fall out of the trees in Florida
oh no help GIF by Sherchle

Yesterday the snow season here in the netherlands finally started. And ended, according to the forecasts💩
I liked "drifting", or rather sliding with my bicycle on the way to school. The snow started melting but overnight it froze again. I fell atleast 6 times within two days. Once in front of traffic lights, my school bag and thermos (I'm sick) drifted almost into a car🤩
anyway 8km from home today I found out the hard way that a screw must've backed out during one of those fails. All of a sudden turning my handlebar didn't actually turn my front wheel👍

You know it's cold when your driving stand is the cab of your pickup. God bless heaters.
That's a good idear. You just need to design a marshall rig to use to run out and flip your RC over 🙂

You know it's cold outside when it's so cold inside your house that you can't get accurate BP measurements because your wife won't turn the heat over 62 degrees!

You know it's hot outside when even the Greek locals started driving on their scooters in just underwear😭 it was there crazy hot last summer, I was about to pass out at some point but a cold church (from the 15th century?) saved me. Every couple minutes there was a wind which felt like opening the oven after baking some pizza

Back