hv maxx brushless crazy fast or tranny suicide

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigboystoysguy

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have a highly modified t-maxx and my next project truck is an e-maxx have you seen it yet 30%?? i want to put an novak hv maxx brushless in it. I've driven a hacker powered e-maxx and was highly impressed but i preffer novak and i was wondering if anyone has run one yet. i also need to know again what would be good metal upgrade for the tranny and is rrp diffs good enough for the job.:wasted:

SUp dude,

I need to come by your work and check out your sweet toys. It's been beer-thrity for a long time and it's time to take the ladies for a night on the town.

Like Olds pointed out, this belongs in the electric forum. The electric forums don't get as much traffic but their plenty, and this is rcNITRO talk...lol.

Peace

olds97_lss 30%NitroBoy

You 2 need to read the forum header again in small print under Tmaxx it states to Talk about anything Tmaxx, Emaxx and Supermaxx related. So this is in the right forum.

Simmer down, it was just a suggestion. Just thought he would have better luck in a electric forum.

I don't care where anyone posts, but i don't see a lot of electric info in this forum and thought he would get better results elsewhere.;)

Originally posted by olds97_lss
Simmer down, it was just a suggestion. Just thought he would have better luck in a electric forum.

I don't care where anyone posts, but i don't see a lot of electric info in this forum and thought he would get better results elsewhere.;)

UUUUHH yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm just trying to c that the dude gets as much help as possible. He'll probably end up being a new bash buddy as he works 2 minutes from my bachelor pad...lol. Their's not 1/10th as Many E-Maxx peeps here as T-maxx.

As for the new Novak brushless System for the E-maxx. It should kick ass. I love the selectable throttle programs on the Novak systems I've seen and the brushless engines themselves kick ass and use less power then brushed motors. Bigboys, unless your in dire need I would wait for a while as one other companies already have a system developed and coming to market as does another. I haven't run many Novak ESC's over the years but I'm very impressed with what I've seen form their Brushless setups.

Peace

Hey I don't need to simmer down as I am not hot headed over it. Seems you were just razing him is all.
I myself would have posted the same thing here cause as 30% stated Electric Forum don't get a whole lot of traffic.

Peace Out

Alein and Olds - We're all here to help and I think we're all on the same page. Everyone have a sweet weekend.

Peace

Back