Hunting Season Is Almost Here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking into getting an airsoft gun (or 3) what brands/guns are good? Electric, green gas or co2? Are there features I should aviod?
For a rifle, I would go with electric(AEG). For pistol, I prefer green gas.
Krytac holds a very high reputation for quality in the industry. I have an entry level $200 Lancer Tactical and I think it's great! For pistols, I have a G&G Piranha and Umarex Glock 19. I like the Glock a lot more. It shoots great and the realism is impressive!

Here are a few of my hunters from left to right
.308 model 7 Rem my sheep hunter, tons of mods to her since his pic
.338 win mag all around drop you no matter what
.243 ruger one of my son's rifles
-ruger 10/22
-ruger .22lr preciss
teamhunt.JPG

then if things get deep I got my .338 Lapua to take care of things
lapua.JPG

Then my bow is a Bowtech Carbon Knight with a 3 pin Spot hogg sight and I have called in more big animals to meet my bow tahn even getting to rifle season
bow.JPG

ion

Here are a few of my hunters from left to right
.308 model 7 Rem my sheep hunter, tons of mods to her since his pic
.338 win mag all around drop you no matter what
.243 ruger one of my son's rifles
-ruger 10/22
-ruger .22lr precissView attachment 148341
then if things get deep I got my .338 Lapua to take care of thingsView attachment 148342
Then my bow is a Bowtech Carbon Knight with a 3 pin Spot hogg sight and I have called in more big animals to meet my bow tahn even getting to rifle seasonView attachment 148343
ion
Impressive arsenal!
Is that the gut feeling I'm sometimes sensing? 🤔
0430221454e.jpg

Last edited:
Y'all inspired me to go shoot today. 🤩
It was a beautiful day for stretching some legs!
Trigger warning: it was all about 6.5 creedmoor today.
Managed to get great dope out 1520 on a friend's T3 compact (unbelievably accurate rifle for the price) and got another friend's sig cross confirmed to 880. It would definitely be accurate further, but his scope has severely limited erector travel.
My daughter's sleeper 600 continues to amaze me. It made hitting steel at 1520 with 147's way too easy.
This 6.5 creedmoor thing might just catch on 😉🤣

Y'all inspired me to go shoot today. 🤩
It was a beautiful day for stretching some legs!
Trigger warning: it was all about 6.5 creedmoor today.
Managed to get great dope out 1520 on a friend's T3 compact (unbelievably accurate rifle for the price) and got another friend's sig cross confirmed to 880. It would definitely be accurate further, but his scope has severely limited erector travel.
My daughter's sleeper 600 continues to amaze me. It made hitting steel at 1520 with 147's way too easy.
This 6.5 creedmoor thing might just catch on 😉🤣
That is some serious yardages!

Back