Hpi MT2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwfordracing

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey, guys I'm new to the site and kinda new to r/c. So I have a problem with my HPI MT2 truck. The problem is that it wont go anywhere. I noticed both shafts going to the front and rear differentials were spinning but wasn't going anywhere. suggestions please??? thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 2:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:45 PM ----------

Oh I forgot to add that...... when I pick it up and hold it in my hand and give it full throttle it works as if nothing is wrong with it. all 4 tires spin like hell. When I put it on the ground it wont really go anywhere.

You may have rounded a couple wheel hex's. Pull the wheels off and look at the drive hex's and see if they look ok.

Nope, they all look brand new

I'm thinking its the differentials

Check your slipper clutch adjustment and the pad.

Took it to an Rc shop both diffs were F'ed.

Strange they both went out at the same time. Glad you got it figured out.

I bought this used and it has a bigger motor than stock. I was told it has a "big block" on it. I'm anticipating it breaking again. So I just bought a Team Losi 1/10 TEN-SCT Nitro short track truck.