hpi .15fe engine rebuild parts help?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mixmastabob4

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a nitro rush that needs an engine rebuild, does anyone no where i can get a new cylinder and piston set at and for a good price?

Honestly, I think you are better off replacing it with any engine that will fit. Seriously, I don't think it's worth the trouble.

I'm with Valk. Them engines arent known for being real great. Not trying to dog you or your mill just saying for a lil extra, you can get a better mill that you'll be ALOT happier with.

yea your right i wish i had the money for a new engine but i already have the engine stripped down and i'm just looking to get it running so i can sell it

I went from one of those fe's in my rs4-3 to a o.s .12 cvr(x)!! Night and day difference. 100$ and some change will get you a o.s .18 cvr. The .12 i got was around 130ish.

i aggree with them. save up and get a .18 o.s or something of the matter. i had the .15fe and i didnt like it that much. i now have a hot bodies .18 mll that I'm in the procces of breaking it in. ill look and see what i find though.

hpi has everything
but i was 90 bucks.(purple head)
and the other for around 100 bucks (grey head)

Back