HOW TO: Quick and easy center console hidden gun mount.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I might have to try this.

Ps. I love Titan that is my first choice for when I'm ready for a full size truck.

Nice, I might have to try this.

Ps. I love Titan that is my first choice for when I'm ready for a full size truck.

you knew it was a titan from a few shots of the console?

impressive.

I guess the fact that it was posted on "titantalk" kind of gives it away... lol

the name of the forum on the link is titantalk

I love our Texas lawmakers! To be able to LEGALLY conceal a handgun in our vehicles makes me smile.

yup, your vehicle is now an extension of your home. isnt texas great! no CCP needed as long as you dont take it out of the truck!

you knew it was a titan from a few shots of the console?

impressive.

I guess the fact that it was posted on "titantalk" kind of gives it away... lol

ha ha that would be impressive if I could tell it was a titan from the console.

Do yall have any links or articles regarding this? I'm trying to pass this information on to a friend and just want supporting facts. I've known about it but he hasn't Thanks

TEXAS Oh yea!!! :Houston_Texans:

I love our Texas lawmakers! To be able to LEGALLY conceal a handgun in our vehicles makes me smile.

yup, your vehicle is now an extension of your home. isnt texas great! no CCP needed as long as you dont take it out of the truck!

I'm surprised Texas isn't an open carry state. I figured if any place was, it would be there.

i did to. but i think they are trying

I hope it turns out. I'm going to go through the CC class anyways. is it true in texas if you have a valid CC then you dont have to do a background check when purchasing a firearm?

you dont have to do any check when purchasing a firearm here. there is no waiting period, and no transfer paperwork. The only thing you have to worry about is if you are purchasing full auto. or some other restricted firearm. those require paperwork.

Back