How to connect go pro to sticky mount thing?

• Thread starter NurturantQuasar
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I dug out my old go pro I never used so I can take a vid of my bashing tomorrow . I don’t know how I connect it to this sticky mount thing? Any ideas?
00C8730E-A722-43CD-B2F2-20AB90B17ED2.jpeg

it came with a T bracket..atleast mine did..top right with knob
gopro T.jpg

you either test your scroll saw skills .or jerry rig it (jerry a little help here)..sorry man...life has too many worry moments to take it 100% serious. thats why I rc.(paintball) nothing like running the tape for a 50 year old..going out that way today to see the sailplanes ,missing hell survivors now..Have you been to Hell I have .lol

you either test your scroll saw skills .or jerry rig it (jerry a little help here)..sorry man...life has too many worry moments to take it 100% serious. thats why I rc.(paintball) nothing like running the tape for a 50 year old..going out that way today to see the sailplanes ,missing hell survivors now..Have you been to Hell I have .lol
Alright thanks I found the mount peace. But when I went to go to the spot the place was full of construction vehicles and people so I just left I guess there building something thing there now. Which kinda sucks.

Back