How The Pirate Kills T-Maxx / Savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OFNApirateMAN

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
this thred is for die hard pirate fans :lurk: :w00t:

[MOVE]:redbuggy: :moped: :buggy1:[/MOVE]

it kills the crap out of the TMAXX and Savage 25
:whhooo:

I figured you were mean but Killing El Pirata. That is a new side I have not seen!!

Let me guess.... Your friends girlfriends father in law has a nephew thats a cop, & he clocked it on radar at 72 mph. lol

If your going to make a statement like that, please explain why you feel this to be true....

Originally posted by ImBroken
Let me guess.... Your friends girlfriends father in law has a nephew thats a cop, & he clocked it on radar at 72 mph. lol

If your going to make a statement like that, please explain why you feel this to be true....
I don't think it's true.

Here is my opinion on your claim.
:horsecrap

Could you please explain how exactly you think the pirate kills the maxx and savage.

MINI T KILLS THE PIRATE
Yeah Baby!!

Matchbox kills the pirate.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Why's everyone want to kill me? I can't remember doing anything lately to warrant being killed.

Lol.

I had a Pirate before, I liked it but the diffs gave me some problems, and later fixed with some modifications.

OFNApirateMAN
RCNT Newbie
is just a butt head i can't beleive he eats with that same mouth he talks all the poop with,just trying to start some crap, then tucked his tail and ran

So, what makes it kill the T-Maxx & Savage :wtf: :loser:

Originally posted by Freedom
Let's see some Monster Pirate pics!

Pirate kills MSTs for breakfast, Maxx and Savages for dinner :boxing:

mst1%20n%20dom%20body2.jpg

wow the poop is getting deep now..hold on iam going to get my boots..

Back