How do I set up the memory/charging on the charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James-Fed

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and a born again RC guy. I've owned electrix buggies etc 20 years ago and since then just nitro. I've jist bought a Arrma Kraton and SkyRC D100 v2 smart charger.

My questions is how to set up the memory/charging on the charger-
My batteries are Lipo, 3S (11.1V), 50C, 5000mah

When setting the memory the charger asks for a discharge current (in amps), a discharge voltage (in volts) and a TVC. The problem is I am not sure of what to set and the instructions do not explain. Further more the Internet has been unable to answer. Could you please help?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated so I dont destroy my batteries or burn down my house.

THANK YOU

page 15 of your chargers manual shows how to set the memory up for what you need.Tittled Lithium battery program..

page 15 of your chargers manual shows how to set the memory up for what you need.Tittled Lithium battery program..

Hi and thank you for your reply. I have read through the whole manual (inc repeated reading of parts relevant to memory and LiPo batteries) but none of it actually answers my questions. Thanks

ok without having a lipo plugged in to charge. start charger. ee the square cutout on button it sat batt/prog hit that now go thru its options and enter parameters your after no hit the enter/start button that should do it for you..

Back