How do i hook up a RF7G to my nitro?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlobbia

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Hello all.
I have purchased a Radiolink RF7G receiver + RC6GS transmitter. However, on the product manual, it says that the BAT port doesn't supply power to the receiver. It says instead you hook up the leads from an esc to the BAT port. But if I'm running nitro and have no escs, how do I hook it up to power the receiver? Thanks in advance. (I have not received it yet so I can't test it, I just want to confirm stuff I need to solder before it arrives.)
Link to the product: https://www.amazon.com/Radiolink-Re...dchild=1&keywords=rc6gs&qid=1593215044&sr=8-2

It shows that you need the adapter to go from xt60 to the two pin wire that you need to hook up to the receiver. Or you could use a 2's drone battery that has that connection on it

the adapter is for the gyro and telemetry only.. use you servo power to any of the open channels.you will still need to power your gyro in rx and telemetry ...so a Y will be needed to go to bat plugs on rx.

Back