How addicted to rc are you?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iowa Crawler, we're all here because we're worried about you. Everyone has written down what they want to say to you, and we just want you to listen for a few minutes. Your addiction is worse than you think, and we're hoping that after this intervention you will see how you make everyone around you envious and full of jealous rage.

@Iowa crawler We've made a list of recipients for your crawlers, to help with your treatment.

Always wanted rc planes as a kid, hard to believe that was over 50 years ago. Not something my folks could ever afford, got my first kit at 19, Goldberg Gentle Lady glider, which I still have. Has been repaired a few times and totally recovered at least 3 times. Was too busy working and chasing girls through high school. Was working at the university and met one of my best friends there who was going to school he had a J3 cub hanging from the ceiling in his room and a Gentle Lady. Became fast friends have been in RC of some sort since '82. Haven't flown much recently sure miss it. Crawlers for the last year or so, has scratched the itch somewhat. Really enjoying it when I can get out. Still working so never enough time.
First powered plane, EZ Box Fly .20 my friend wrecked that I repaired. Still have most of my planes, 20+ sail planes, 15+ nitro power planes, and several Great Planes kits new in the box. Hope to get back to it someday. But for now the Crawlers are great.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

Last edited:
I just got myself into some nitro action. It’s not in my possession yet but here we go, it’s a xtm x-terminator 1/8 buggy.
I don’t have a picture yet

After a long day working with RCs I sometimes start designing a whole 1/5th scale offroad petrol 3 speed instead of just 😴