hot bodies photos (kyosho knock off?)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merkman

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
tey are in the image gallery is it a kyosho knock off? who makes the motor? it looks like one to me even the instructions are the same but in english.

Not Bad!

And for anyone to make a Kyosho clone, well, lets just say that wouldnt be a 'Bad Thing'. Not at all. Most 8th scales look the same anyhow. Its the balancing, suspension setup, cvd's, weight and diff's that make them extremely unique. (oh and dont forget the wheelbases and width - a couple mm can make a big difference)

Looks like a good ride.

Id like to take one for a spin......

all 8th scale bugies are practicly the same the hot bodies car in the gallery looks like my v spec and it also looks like my uncles mbx r2... The hot bodies 8th scale car has there own motor its a 3.5cc i believe

the motor is supposed to be the .21bb that is in the savage

All the competition buggies I have seen are all about the same will tiny differences. I have the Storm Pro and My buddy has an Inferno 7.5 the are alomost exactly the same we can even swap stuff like shock towers, shocks ect.

All i can say is that hot bodies makes good buddies. The link didnt work on my comp so i dont know exactly which one your talking bout but the HOt bodies lightning rr is a REally GOOD model. The .21 in it is very strong and FASTTTTT! it is also cheap at about 350.00!

lol...Buddies i meant Buggies..HEHE:ball:

Back