Hoping To Join The 70 And 100mph Club.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18,000 times over the course of 5 hours would be about 5 seconds per... which kinda plays into the whole 5 or 6 second thing...see what I did ther....oh nvm :p

No, it's worse than you thought. 18,000 seconds IS 5 hours at 3,600 seconds per hour. That leaves you at one second per....
...you should be embarrassed.

No, it's worse than you thought. 18,000 seconds IS 5 hours at 3,600 seconds per hour. That leaves you at one second per....
Ohhhh yeah...I forgot to divide by 5...geez...they sent me to school and fed me books but all I did....

Ohhhh yeah...geez...they sent me to school and fed me books but all I did....

What's your progress on this freek? My Slash hit 63 mph with the 8th sidewinder geared 18/54 on two small 3s packs wired to 6s. I think with some new gearing, a good 6s pack and better tires I should see a big difference.

Havent made any progress on it, had to start saving for a new to me 1:1money is tight round here with the holidays coming up, have actually had the scalpel for sale with no luck, will probably just toss it back on the shelf until i come across a 1/8 system

BTW, I just noticed you have aluminum arms on teh rear of this kit. If I were you Id plan on replacing them with RPM. Aluminum arms at wrecks of 80+MPH will cause some way more damage than more flexible RPMs. I'm guessing you probably already know that but I wanted to throw it out there just in case you hadnt thought about it :)

I have gave up on this project, its for sale along with the last "running" nitro i have, time to clean up the hobby room, got a new 1:1 project sitting in the driveway that i wanna spend some coin on.

Here's my slash with ssc lcg latest chassis.fastlane lower arms, 1/8 scale sidewinder motor mm2 esc. Xo1 axles,front n back carriers. Lol right now I'm trying it with hpi phlateline but i also got xo1 tires on dish wheels n another set of some high speed wheels. This thing is moving. Running 27/38 on 4s 70mph plus.on 6S stupid fast

Attachments

• 20150916_220858.jpg
    20150916_220858.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 193