Home built 1/6 Truggy/On Road Gas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ddraig

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new to the RC Hobby, but I'm planning to build a custom gas powered engine and use it for a custom built chassis with parts upgraded and retrofitted from a new bright bronco. If anyone has suggestions to give it would be appreciated. Pictures of work will be added as completed.

new bright .ill give it less time than a bench test new bright makes toys not hobby grade.

True, but my plan is to use just the wheels and tires and maybe the axles. I'm going to fabricate the rest.

True, but my plan is to use just the wheels and tires and maybe the axles. I'm going to fabricate the rest.
Like tntproof said, New Bright are toys and the parts won't hold up to any gas or nitro engine. Minimum I'd look at the very least at a heavy duty eighth scale truck used chassis and try to figure something out. Best option is to go straight to 1/6 or 1/5 scale chassis that will handle a gas engine.

Back