High End Twin Chargers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I've been wanting a high end charger for a couple years now cuz I honestly do not trust my Duratrax chargers anymore with my good battery packs. I have two electrics MT's so I really would like a really good dual pack charger but it seems there are not a whole lot of choices out there right now. I recall that Hyperion USED to have one but I no longer see it on AMain's website. I will not buy a second-hand high end charger unless it was from somebody I trust 110%.

So anyways I see this at Amain. As far as I'm aware Orion stuff has solid reputation but I don't know about their chargers. Looks like a nice piece. Anybody have any opinions or know of any high end chargers out there?

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product...tage-Twin-Spec-DC-Charger-LiPo-LiFe-NiMH-NiCd

hyperion for life

I had an Orion Clubman LiPo Edition - it wasn't a duo charger. But it was one of the ones that smoked(literally fried and quit) on me after a short time. I can't say for sure why,but I won't buy another because of it. Their service sucks too,no help at all.

I'll stick with Hyperion. Sweetdiesel is also a fan. I was mostly concerned cuz I AMain doesn't stock it now, I assumed they discontinued the model. I'll definitely go with the Hyperion Duo.

go with the hyperion! i love my duo. only down side is the price and you to buy each accessory twice. 2 temp guage, two balance taps ect