hi i put a big red .28 in my revo and put a 427 mach head on it

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smack my head ...DOH
But you changed the body...your suppose to keep the white body with the red head!.....LOL
Very true! I have both will take a pic with white body on, cool trucks we should start a revo forum for pics.

Very true! I have both will take a pic with white body on, cool trucks we should start a revo forum for pics.
Right here ,just like olds97 said ,color contras!
Red & white looks good!

I'd go red. Would make for a nice pop of color in an otherwise black and white motif.

Red on red ,no ,too much of the same color don't look good!
So ,red head with white body looks suweet!....:D

Do you have a read engine head? Or only a white body?

Attachments

• IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    347.9 KB · Views: 149
Got any vids of it in action?
Ima take some asap!!.. this thing just wheelies on demand!I haven't really gotten a chance. because, I'm normally by myself. it's been cold lately so no one want to come out with me

Ima take some asap!!.. this thing just wheelies on demand!I haven't really gotten a chance. because, I'm normally by myself. it's been cold lately so no one want to come out with me

Attachments

• IMG_0715.JPG
    IMG_0715.JPG
    328.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0728.JPG
    IMG_0728.JPG
    237.4 KB · Views: 113
That roll bar/cage is pretty unique!
I had it machined out of aluminum. I used the new era mount for the motor. Only had to push the trans forward about 3/4 of an inch.

I had it machined out of aluminum. I used the new era mount for the motor. Only had to push the trans forward about 3/4 of an inch.
The losi was extra

Attachments

• IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    347.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    347.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0714.JPG
    IMG_0714.JPG
    334.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    245.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0731.JPG
    IMG_0731.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0734.JPG
    IMG_0734.JPG
    350.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0734.JPG
    IMG_0734.JPG
    350.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
So it is. I have a lot of clear silicone line. Thought that was what you had and it yellowed after running fuel through it.

So it is. I have a lot of clear silicone line. Thought that was what you had and it yellowed after running fuel through it.

I'm trying to post the videos but idk how to do it

Last edited:
It sounds like you have your idle set too high ,your clutch shoes wont last long like that ,reset your
idle!...:cool:
I've tried everything to lower the idle on this thing. When I lower the idle screw too much it begins to stick. I even put hard springs on the clutch shoes because the medium and soft wouldn't hold this thing. My theory is that because it belongs on a 1/8th scale the carb is set to idle high considering it's a heavier rig

I've tried everything to lower the idle on this thing. When I lower the idle screw too much it begins to stick. I even put hard springs on the clutch shoes because the medium and soft wouldn't hold this thing. My theory is that because it belongs on a 1/8th scale the carb is set to idle high considering it's a heavier rig[/QUOTE
I've tried everything to lower the idle on this thing. When I lower the idle screw too much it begins to stick. I even put hard springs on the clutch shoes because the medium and soft wouldn't hold this thing. My theory is that because it belongs on a 1/8th scale the carb is set to idle high considering it's a heavier rig
It sounds like you have your idle set too high ,your clutch shoes wont last long like that ,reset your
idle!...:cool:
or it can be the
I'm also thinking it can be the gas tank not sealing proper. It's hard to get an air tight seal

Last edited: