help with toe and camber setting in xxxnt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXXNT RACER

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok I'm in need of the steering settings and toe and camber settings so if anyone could help me on getting this info i would appreciate it a lot since my truck is driving like a crazy bull in the track i hate it.
thaks a lot:)

If you can give us some details on how it's acting we can help you with type of changes to make. Obviously the truck isn't doing what you want it to.. so how is it fighting you?

ok instead of going in a straight line she wants to go more to the right, o and i forget to say that the steering bushing kit is lost i dont know where to found it in a near store they dont have them if someone knows the parts number. ok when she jumps she go crazy in the air the shocks are bad. HTe differential is horribly bad to because in the corners she starts making doughnuts omg heeeelpp!!!

If it tends to go right all the time, you can adjust center with the trim knob on your radio. If your shocks are bad, you need to rebuild them. Doing donuts in the turns is a control issue. When the mechanical problems have been taken care of, you'll know when to slow down and when to go full throttle.

Although spinning out IS a control issue there are ways to help the car handle more to your liking so you can push the limit of the cars handling ability further while still maintaining some level of control. Knowing that the car is spinning out is a good start and there are many ways to fix that but I would also like to know if the spin out occurs on entry/exit, on throttle/off throttle. Any details would be great.

Back