Help with rc part is think it’s clutch shoe not to sure

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesd00

RC Newbie
Reaction score
image.jpg

Hi new to the group this is my victory hawk and was running fine and suddenly stopped and I think it seems to be this part has broken does any know or can help me with the part or what the part is by any chance many thanks

image.jpg

Hi, what brand is the model? bell of soft material for such a thing...

do you know what the part is I will need by any chance
its a victory hawk. i dont know who makes it but its very similar to the hsp flying fish and their other nitro 1/10th models
The bell I have now that broke is a 18teeth -23teeth but can’t find any like that only 16t-21t does it really matter as only one I can find?

Last edited:
I don't know this model, but I think it's VH-A6 I see some spare parts on 1001hobbies but I don't see this piece...
The less teeth on the bell you have more pick up and less speed.

Like Nitro said, less teeth will give you faster acceleration but less top speed but 2 teeth difference isnt going to be terribly noticeable. Id use it if thats all you can find.

Like Nitro said, less teeth will give you faster acceleration but less top speed but 2 teeth difference isnt going to be terribly noticeable. Id use it if thats all you can find.
Lovely thank you mate I shull do that thank you for the help much appreciated
I don't know this model, but I think it's VH-A6 I see some spare parts on 1001hobbies but I don't see this piece...
The less teeth on the bell you have more pick up and less speed.
Thank you mate much appreciated

Lovely thank you mate I shull do that thank you for the help much appreciated

Thank you mate much appreciated
Hey my man. My Victory Hawk VH-A6 have the same problems as you show in the picture. And it's a 12 years old machine, so you won't find spare parts easily. I recently pucharse a 16t-21t clutch bell and give it a try (came from china the piece) need to wait 1 month. My clutch blow up beacause of the retainer was not tight enoght. ¿You have solve the problem?

Hey my man. My Victory Hawk VH-A6 have the same problems as you show in the picture. And it's a 12 years old machine, so you won't find spare parts easily. I recently pucharse a 16t-21t clutch bell and give it a try (came from china the piece) need to wait 1 month. My clutch blow up beacause of the retainer was not tight enoght. ¿You have solve the problem?
Thanks mate and Yh I solved the problem got one the next day and was all sorted thanks for help

Back