Help What does cannot be recovered mean here?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

>BD

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I have it on a crawler, so it is hard to tell when it is on 50% power. My min voltage on the battery label is 6 volts. I am paranoid.
20201101_182900.jpg

Mine refers to table A

It simply means that the model will be dead until the battery is charged again. No position of throttle will allow the model to move again.

It simply means that the model will be dead until the battery is charged again. No position of throttle will allow the model to move again.
Ok, I thought that it was mean the battery was permanently ruined when the cutoff was activated.

lvc does not harm battery.. it protects the electronics on the rc... but the 6 volts is way to low of a voltage to take a 2 cell lipo to(you will have to bring each cell up on nimh mode at 1 amp charge thru balance wire..

Attachments

• 1 cell lipo.jpg
    1 cell lipo.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 50
lvc does not harm battery.. it protects the electronics on the rc... but the 6 volts is way to low of a voltage to take a 2 cell lipo to(you will have to bring each cell up on nimh mode at 1 amp charge thru balance wire..
What would be a good device that would make a noise when it gets to something like 6.5 volts?

id be aware that some lipo chargers will not see a low voltage lipo... you will get errors trying to charge.id check to see the lowest your charger can charge from and set alarm at that voltage(I hope your following me.)

you see a lipo will have what i call a bounce back voltage (varies from pack to pack) but its about .02 volts max.if you stop at 7.0 volts when you check battery after a few minutes voltage will be a little higher than the 7.0 volts alarm was set at.

Last edited:
Back