HELP! Identify nitro r/c car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byr1051

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Got this r/c on a trade kinda deal... dont have any money in it yet but its pretty beat up was just wondering if anyone can tell me what it is and would it be worth my time to invest some money into... thanks

Last edited:
Thanks man... anyway to know for sure? I took it to the local shop around here but the guy just kinda blew me off... id really like to get it going again for me and my son.

I really apprecuate the help man... its really close to the pulse but the front and rear shock towers are a lil different as well as the spoiler and the way it mounts.... this whole thing a lil confusing but maybe ill find out for sure with enough looking. Thanks again

You come to the right place, this site has been very helpful to me. I'd see what someone eles comments that knows more then me, there's many talented people here!

That's it! Thanks so much... now the question is... is this a decent car to fix up? I don't wanna race it or nothing just wanna play with it with my son.

I believe you need a new exhaust pipe, it looks beat to hell. I think itd make a good basher, go ahead and fix it up, and keep us posted. :first_place:

It is a great basher...I have one. The only bad thing is it is discontinued so no cheap RTR repalcement parts for it on ebay but Nitrohouse.com still carried replacement parts for it.