Help with identifying

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsfulton

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone help me identify this car, want to buy some parts for it but there are no identifying markers on it. Thanks in advance :)

20230814_194228.jpg

Ofna comes to min but looks small next to the Revo. Maybe a Thunder Tiger?

Can anyone help me identify this car, want to buy some parts for it but there are no identifying markers on it. Thanks in advance :)

View attachment 170071
Welcome to RCT..

looks like a redcat tornado
Take more pics. Of the bottom, engines side witch should have some identification stamps on it.

Do you have the body. The marks on the engine might help ID the RC.

Welcome in @tsfulton , It's a Thunder Tiger. It's marked on the pipe.
It could have been changed though but it looks original.

Last edited:
Ofna comes to min but looks small next to the Revo. Maybe a Thunder Tiger?
You are correct sir. Good eye.

https://www.rcscrapyard.net/thunder-tiger-mirage-pro-6200.htm
I could have been changes though but it looks original.
You are correct sir. Good eye. Would help to zoom in I guess hahaha. Nice job. 👍

Love to play guess the RC. 🤣🤣
I could have been changes though but it looks original.
That's to funny it's stamped rite on the pipe. Winner winner chicken dinner.

View attachment 170071
Here's a link to read and see more pics of it new.. like the gentleman @Tunedpipe said above its a

thunder tiger. Stampped on its exhaust pipe.

https://www.rcscrapyard.net/thunder-tiger-mirage-pro-6200.htm

Thanks bro, eventually he would have seen it. Cool looking buggy and will be a fun project.

Thanks bro, eventually he would have seen it. Cool looking buggy and will be a fun project.
100% agree definitely a fun project and restoration for sure. I Love a good RC restoration and part hunt...

Biggest question is does the engine turn over or is it gummed up, and does it have compression.

They made so many vehicles that look the same. From back in the day. With only a few differences. When companies were buying out others left and right. Or competing for their spot at the table.

I have way to many projects going as it is. I kinda got into the airplane thing lately also.

I have way to many projects going as it is. I kinda got into the airplane thing lately also.
Got to change it up time to time. To make and keep thing interesting. 👍👍