Help buying rc buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so Js recommends a rc that can do70 mph ..unlikely.
Ill say this .if you want speeds of the said #s. I go with a used 1/8 scale. make sure you can get parts to repair your numerous crashes your going to have.

I've been in rc since late 1970's..It was 99% nitro..

If your trying speed runs you better be prepared to speed some money .At 150 $ your not going to get the speeds your after
I’m merely recommending something within the budget they threw out there. The hypergo will not do 70, I agree to hit 70 you need to go 1/8 scale and spend some real money.

I’m merely recommending something within the budget they threw out there. The hypergo will not do 70, I agree to hit 70 you need to go 1/8 scale and spend some real money.
We will see!

The MJX 16207 is hands down the better option WLtoys just hasn't been bringing their A game when it comes to new stuff or listening to customers. Where as you can find parts and upgrades easily for the 16207. Of coarse the MJX might be smaller but it will be easier to repair especially if your a newbie. But what people are gonna ask is what are you mostly going to be doing with the rc? How old is the operator? Etc. But I would love to go more in depth on the 16207 if you want to message me

124019 I have one and love it. At the time mine goes just about 70mph with upgrades and there is lots of talk and ideas for them. Now you can just buy the brushless version, not sure of the number but 1/12 size also. This is mine.

IMG_1664.jpeg

IMG_1669.jpeg

I you want a buggy that hits 70, I think you need to due more research on who has the parts easily accessible. You will need a lot of them.

Back