HELP ASAP raido control

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cammedup

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i bought a new radio and receiver afew days ago the guy told me to shave the futaba guess thats how you spell it plugs down and it would fit the new receiver i did it all works great but the steering is garbage it wont even hardly turn i dunno what else to do its a DX2E 2.5 ghz help plz!!

Does it steer when it's off the ground? Are your problems with steering happening when it's sitting still or when you are running it?

no it steers the same off ground and on ground but how ever it turns good one way say like to the left it turns great but turning right it bearly turns at all i messed with the trim and everything

You need to disconnect the servo arm and make sure there's nothing binding in the steering. When that checks out okay, center the servo, center the front wheels and reconnect the control arm.
If you're still having problems you have weak batteries or a bad servo.

yeah i just about tryed everything i did notice the wheels do turn better when its off the ground

What Rolex said is spot on, and as far as the wheels turning better off the ground is because theres no payload on the steering so itll turn smoother than on the ground.

What kinbd of servo are you running?

Could this be an issue with end points?

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

its the standrd one that comes on a traxxas i only bought the receiver and radio should i have just replace the whole intire eletrical system??