Hello all, kinda need some help???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrogas

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am looking to purchase a new welder but for a reasonable price so do u know any good welding companies with good reviews also i am looking for it to be a plasma cutter and a tig all in one:D:whhooo::whhooo:...if so please let me know so that i can get this started on ordering my welder

well first of all what is a reasonable price?
you want a mig wilder a plasma cutter and a tig all in one for a reasonable price
let em know how thtat turns out and what you find

actually i am looking into getting a plasma,tig, and stick all in one never really heard of a combo mig unit that is any good....but i have heard of a couple companies that might have what i am looking for hopefully it won't be any more than $1500

thanx guys but i have already bout a plasma/tig/stick welder from a company called longevity for only about $1500 and had a great warranty too...check out my new unit and let me know what you think

http://www.longevity-inc.com/productdetail_230/Multi-Purpose-Units/WeldAll-160PI.php

WOW that sounds like a really good deal. I am a professional welder and manage my own manufacturing company so I know welders :D If you have any issues send me a message and I will try to help you out. I personally have never run a longevity welder but I have done tons of mig and a fair amount of stick with miller equipment. good luck on your welder.
PS. The pulse setting is awesome for eliminating warpage on light guage metals

Last edited:
I have received my new welder and it works like a charm.....welds great and cuts great but i havn't tried the stick welder just yet but plan to real soon.....i have attached some pics so let me know what you guys think:first_place::first_place::first_place::first_place:

Attachments

• CAM_0985 (Small).JPG
    CAM_0985 (Small).JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 70
  • CAM_0989 (Small).JPG
    CAM_0989 (Small).JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 66
  • CAM_0987 (Small).JPG
    CAM_0987 (Small).JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 72
  • CAM_0644 (Small).JPG
    CAM_0644 (Small).JPG