Has anyone seen someone selling a Mod1 spur to fit the Traxxas 6780 center differential?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnFabRC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Like the title says, I’m looking for a Mod1 spur that works with the 6780.

IMG_1945.jpeg

I have one in my Rustler and I really like it. I’m running Mod1 in my Slash and I’d really love to use one in that as well.

Or does Traxxas or anyone else make a Mod1 center diff that works in, or can be adapted to fit in a Slash?

Right now I have a stock slipper clutch with a 42T Mod1 spur and a slipper eliminator with a 34T. I doubt the stock slipper is going to hold up very long behind a 1515 Castle motor haha.

Bro I have been searching the same thing. Have you found anything?

Bro I have been searching the same thing. Have you found anything?
This is the closest thing I’ve found so far. It does not work. It’s actually for a sledge. I’ve been thinking about modeling one in Fusion 360 then sending the design to Xometry but by the time I get through that it’d be one expensive center diff!

I need to see a sledge in person and get some measurements to see if the diff could maybe be modified to work. I’m not confident that it would though. It’d be a lot easier to make a new shaft then that gear.

Back