Hammer’s Murder Nova 😎

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you though. If someone were smart right now, they would already have a cool system ready to be released December 1st for Chritmas presents. Can you imagine how many guys would be putting it on top of their Christmas wish list?

Funny thing last night while talking to my kiddo. He made it known that he wants to do more drag vids because drag racing is hot right now. Chip off the old block I tell ya 😉

Last edited:
I agree with you though. If someone were smart right now, they would already have a cool system ready to be released December 1st for Chritmas presents. Can you imagine how many guys would be putting it on top of there Christmas wish their list?

Funny thing last night while talking to my kiddo. He made it known that he wants to do more drag vids because drag racing is hot right now. Chip off the old block I tell ya 😉
smart kid! 👍

I'm really surprised Traxxas hasnt re-released the DTS-1.

I would imagine they will. I was so very lucky to grab one a couple of years ago, not long after I got mine, they became a hot, rare, and expensive commodity.

I would imagine they will. I was so very lucky to grab one a couple of years ago, not long after I got mine, they became a hot, rare, and expensive commodity.
Didn't that come out at the same time Traxxas released some funny cars? I remember those slightly, and I didn't think they looked very interesting.

I am going to start a starting tree discussion. Lets see where this goes.

I got lucky and bought one early this year that was BNIB for $300. At the time used ones were selling on eBay for $500-$600

Didn't that come out at the same time Traxxas released some funny cars? I remember those slightly, and I didn't think they looked very interesting.
Yes it did

Alright fellas here goes.. This is just the intro to my Murder Nova build.
First off, it’s a Losi 22s drag roller. It has a Proline black 69 Nova body. Sporting a Castle power plant, Mamba X and a 14 series sensored can. There is a fan over the motor on a custom printed mount, it also has a custom printed rear shock tower extension/re-locator, to make the shocks more vertical. Used a ds3225 servo up front for turning. Tires are Proline reactions proline wheels. Oh.. and a rear sway bar too!
That’s all I can think of off the top of my head. I’ve only had it out three times so far but I’m a quick learner..
Here’s a few pics, I’ll try and keep this updated with upgrades and PB’s 😎View attachment 132972View attachment 132973View attachment 132969View attachment 132968View attachment 132970View attachment 132974
View attachment 132971
View attachment 132966View attachment 132967
A few of my best times so far.. like I said, I’ve only had it out 3 times, we’ll get better!View attachment 132979View attachment 132980View attachment 132981
Way late to this party, but DAYUM!!!!

Back