Had some fun at Home Depot LMAO

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Standing in line some dude and his wife were going at it about how she was always making him do poop around the house. They were both loud and rude imposing them selves on others in line by asking them if they had to do the same things to get each other to do what they wanted done. When the lady asked if I did things around the house that my wife asked me to do I simple replied "Yes, Its amazing how many times she Blows me when I'm done. I have no problem doing odd jobs"

The lady goes white in the face and her husband replies "You should give that a try" The guy behind me Quickly asks his wife if there was anything else she wanted done so he could get it before they left. The lady in the line over from me looked over and and said it was worth a try thanks for the idea.

There were about 10 people that heard the conversation and the place was in stitches. An older lady about 70 (Grandma Style) put the icing on the cake. She boldly asked if any of us men were interested in doing some repairs around her house. Everyone busted up at the same time.

Had to have been there to appreciate it in full.

LMFAO..Eddy That truley sounds Like some thing I would say.
And I have said things just about the same.

Funny.
But what if you do a job for your brother in law?

Thats good! Can't beat real life comedy LOL

That is hilarious, great timing Ed.

RatzoRC said:
Funny.

Just make sure you're on top.

Last edited:
RatzoRC said:
Funny.

Hand him the knee pads when your done