Got the Blahs....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do drink tea, that is something to think about.

@Pat_ranch I am ordering a bear suit right now!

I am feeling a lot better tonight :thumbs-up: thanks to all of you guys. I know I'm not the only one this happens too but why dI'd it have to pick my three day weekend. o_O
Made some more progress on the Doom Buggy tonight. :)
I am having one of those days myself. I dismantled the diorama table to cut all the excess foam, then went to design a drain for the stream. After that I tried to coax my 3d printer back to life by putting a new nozzle in it. It still isn't working right, so I ordered a new extruder. I think mine is worn out. So I got a little bummed myself and kicked back and binge watched some old Top Gear episodes. UK version of course 😉

That's what I need, a new nozzle. The extruder is okay, if a little overworked.
If you ever get to a point where you get under extrusion and think it is your nozzle because you hear no clicking from the extruder, check the extruder gear's teeth. Mine were worn down. First time I have ever had that happen on any of my printers! But the S5 has done a LOT of printing, so I guess that gear earned its worth. Always something new with these printers ;)

You are being very littoral. My wife is like that. My original comment had nothing to do with a machine. I was referring to myself and my defective body parts. I am missing a few teeth and funny noises come out when I bend over.
LOL- Oh, I get it now. That is freakin hilarious.

I do drink tea, that is something to think about.

@Pat_ranch I am ordering a bear suit right now!

I am feeling a lot better tonight :thumbs-up: thanks to all of you guys. I know I'm not the only one this happens too but why dI'd it have to pick my three day weekend. o_O
Made some more progress on the Doom Buggy tonight. :)
Glad you are feeling better...

You are being very littoral. My wife is like that. My original comment had nothing to do with a machine. I was referring to myself and my defective body parts. I am missing a few teeth and funny noises come out when I bend over.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣