Got a QuadCopter? Person flies into whitehouse

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And people wonder why I've been avoiding FPV stuff for my aircraft....

I'm guessing that the only thing that survived was the flash card from the camera and the guy that threw it on the floor of his car was not the same idiot that flew it into traffic. I hope he lost it permanently and the guy that found it posted the video.

With the smirk on his face...... it wasn't his.

The FAA announced its proposed commercial drone rules that EXCLUDE hobbyists
It's only a matter of time before this changes. It's the idiot so called "hobbyists" that are flying the quads into the white house, or into traffic like the video posted above. I'm not hearing commercial companies doing this with their quads.

It's only a matter of time before this changes. It's the idiot so called "hobbyists" that are flying the quads into the white house, or into traffic like the video posted above. I'm not hearing commercial companies doing this with their quads.
Can I add a "yet" to that?

I love this part:
"The high-profile incident exposed a gap in security that the Secret Service has been trying to fix for years, the Post reported."
Really? how many years has the white house had a massive drone crashing problem?! lol

Not necessarily multi-rotor problem but for aircraft in general. Remember the Cessna that landed on the lawn of the Whitehouse?

it's these morons that's going to ruin things for the rest of us.

Real intelligent. [Sarcasm] While we're at it why not ban cars, trucks, vans, full-sized aircraft, pressure cookers, utility knives, baseball bats, hammers and anything else that can be used to kill somebody with or transport drugs.

If we are to stop ways of transporting guns or drugs, we'll also have to ban socks, bras, pockets, hats and underwear.
I'm guessing that more contraband has been moved that way than will EVER be moved by RC helis.
Um....forgot one for the prison residents....
Can't ban it so I guess we'll just glue it shut. Use a drone to carry in the super glue for all to share.

I'm all for banning bras and panties, especially in dangerous places like the frozen foods areas of grocery stores!

Back