Sold / Found Good stuff CHEAP !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chip cross

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
3. Non Bowite Clod grill with lights 20.00 shipped SOLD to Rolex
100_2008.gif

7. 1 NIP HPI Bug body 50.00 shipped

8. Jammin' CRT.5 Brushless conversion with RC MONSTER chassis 350.00 shipped. I have over 600.00 in the roller alone. SOLD TO FLM_SAVAGE
IMG_0362-1.gif

This is a roller with a motor, all you need to do is add your ESC and servo. This thing will FLY, a brushless Slash does't stand a chance against it.
This is the build thread.

Last edited:
shame on you thats not a 72 grill lol.

I know. The '72 has single large round headlights.
I'm upgrading it. Not as pretty as the Ugly Truckling, but another redneck deluxe pickup.

That bug shell looks awesome! Shame I'm looking out for performance upgrades for my savage.

Last edited:
chip ill talk to you today at the GTG about that dx3r

he must mean your backup for your dx3r...

e-dibs on the truggy. i have an auction ending today so if everything goes right. i'll buy it tonight.

send me your paypal info for that schmokin truggy deal. Will i get an even greater price break if i pick it up? :)

I plan to be in your area on monday or tuesday.

Where's my grill? I sent your 20 through PayPal almost 10 minutes ago!
I beemed it to you Scotty. :hehe:
send me your paypal info for that schmokin truggy deal. Will i get an even greater price break if i pick it up? :)

I plan to be in your area on monday or tuesday.

The Bug is sold to Kurt

picked up the bug tonight. Truck is is GREAT shape and that sucker SCREAMS. I kinda wish i wouldn't have seen it on 3S since all i have for it right now is a 2S.

Bump for a great seller and a great guy. You won't be disappointed in any of his stuff.

I'm stealing his scaler next time i see him......

Status
Not open for further replies.