Sold / Found the Chopping Block-Crawler Wheels. ESC/Motor Combos-Baja stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmahh

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok, i have things i ll be wanting to move on. most of it is in great to excellent shape. things will be priced shipped CONUS, if out of the US, please ask for a quote with shipping included to your country. please give address/city/country and mailing code for shipping quote.

First on the chopping block

a set of 4 MDS Wide Ring Beadlocks for Crawlers. these are Killer 8 Shooter rims. One has been drilled for air and then plugged, the remaining 3 are untouched. TLT Hex but any non Axial hex may be used (ie traxxas, hpi ect...) i ran these on Axial Axles. Pro Line Flat Irons with PL memory foams. all new when assembled. 4 or 5 packs thru them, some scuffs but otherwise in pretty much perfect condition. 110.00 shipped
DSCN5523.gif

DSCN5524.gif

next up

Set of 4 2.2 Proline Hammers and memory Foams, 1 or 2 packs on them, basically new, no rims. 20.00 shipped
DSCN5525.gif

AXLES ONLY> NO OTHER PARTS ARE CURRENTLY AVIALABLE< AXLES ONLY
Axial Front axle with RC4WD Steering knuckles and upgraded bearings in them.
they MAY have upgraded drive axles installed but i can't remember for sure, so they could be stock drive axles. outter shock mount tab has been removed. Installed with BTA (Behind The Axial) steering mod and will include the steering link. this setup actually works VERY WELL, and doesn't have any problems making full radius turn with a good servo when properly setup.
Axial Rear axles with RC4WD Rear Lockouts and RC4WD Rear drive axles. upgraded bearings. i want to so both f and r axle have the upgraded lockers in the diffs, but again, i can't remember and i dont want to tear them dowo to check. one of the rear drive axles has a small wobble to it. not a big issue, but is lightly noticable. other wiset these are in used but Good Condition.
75.00 shipped connus
DSCN5531.gif

DSCN5530.gif

DSCN5529.gif

Pair of lightly used stock HPI Wheely King axles. F and R. have custom link mounts and tamiya triangle mounting tabs, one each included. 60.00 shipped AXLES ONLY> NO OTHER PARTS ARE CURRENTLY AVIALABLE< AXLES ONLY
DSCN5532.gif

Next up is a Novak Rooster Crawler Edition ESC/Motor combo. (PINION NOT INCLUDED)
anyone who crawls will tell you this is one of the most used systems on the market. Novak has made this a great crawler ESC combo. F/R with adjustable drag brake function, with 2s lipo auto cut off built in. 55t Novak Motor. 105.00 brand new. used last fall/winter for crawling. used one pack every weekend, worked great and still does. 70.00 shipped DEAL PENDING
DSCN5533.gif

(PINION NOT INCLUDED)

Next up is a Novak Goat Brushless ESC/motor Combo. (PINION NOT INCLUDED)
This is the king daddy of crawler setups. Novak Goat Sensored Brushless ESC and Novak Sensored 18.5 crawler motor. Killer wheel speed, and torque for years on a 2s lipo. Used this around 5 times, and the sensor plate went bad on the motor. with the sensor plate messing up (50.00 repair from Novak) they wont work together. the ESC is in perfect condtion. will sell it for 125.00 shipped.
the motor will work fine as it is with a Sensorless ESC like the Castle Creations Sidewinder/Mamba Monster/Max, or a Tekin Pro ect... Or you can send it in to Novak for repair. They MAY cover it under warrenty, but i never called in to find out, and can't find the receipt. 30.00 shipped for the motor. if you want the ESC/Motor combo, 135.00 DEAL PENDING.(PINION NOT INCLUDED)
DSCN5534.gif

(PINION NOT INCLUDED)

Next is a Duratrax ICE charger. This is a great charger, does NiCd/NiMh/LiPo/LeadAcid, A123 (i think) and also does motor breakin ect. 12v system setup with Deans on power slide pin leads for charge output. It
comes with CPU modded Power Supply for 110v use, and includes an on/off switch and a septerate 5w output by switch for Cooling fan for packs. (fan included). Comes with an Aug 08 Astro "Blinky" balancer for LiPo packs. Get the package for 125.00 shipped.
DSCN5526.gif

DSCN5527.gif

DSCN5528.gif

I will seperate ICE, PS, and Blinky
Ice 90.00 Shipped Conus
PS 35.00 Shipped Conus
Blinky 20.00 Shipped Conus

Next up is the original with "Turtle Racing" engraved ito it, rear shock brace, used but in Great condition. Black with Orange writing. SOLD

PM me any questions you may have. will ship things with in a day or 2 of payemnt. Paypal accepted with 3% to cover their fees. Postal M.O also accepted. May be interested in trading for some other baja items. Rhino Steering servo or the HPI MG2 steering servo from the 5T, possilble some other high end Baja parts, or maybe GOOD Slash Items. 2S high capacity, 4000 or higher, 20c lipo packs for the slash. or a tuber sand rail chassis if you have one available. but really would prefer cash sales. i need the money more atm as i go back to work Monday and need to get some things.

I ll have more listed for sale soon.
Tim

ok rnd 2

this rnds victims, errrr items
Lunatik SS Front Turn Buckles. SOLD

HBZ Roll Cage. Bent in the video of Redneck TugOWar. you can see the roll over near the end of the vid, and its shown in the vid as it was when it first bent. i have gotten it close but the rear ends of the long tubes will still need to be heated and tweeked to fit in thier mounting points. otherwise in good shape. will include a back anodized stock roof plate not installed (not in pic). 115.00 shipped.
DSCN5536.gif

DSCN5537.gif

TGN Race Pipe. Painted with Krylon High Temp Green paint. header needs to be heated and moved forward around 1/8th of an inch forward (into the bend) to clear the rear shock tower. was bent on a roofer from 5 ft on HARD HARD HARD Clay. got it close, just needs to be tweeked forward a bit. 110.00 shipped
DSCN5539.gif

DSCN5538.gif

HPI Rear Rims/Foams, Basically new but had a few runs on them. SOLD

more soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back