gonna try and race a kyosho neo 3.0???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireball

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
got a neo3.0 nitro for my son to see if hes interested in racing. either way it will be fun.
what upgrades should i do first?
i already got the metal gears coming. i figure a better engine also as i can put it on a nice kit later if he gets into it. thinking maybe better shocks and a few sets of springs?

got a neo3.0 nitro for my son to see if hes interested in racing. either way it will be fun.
what upgrades should i do first?
i already got the metal gears coming. i figure a better engine also as i can put it on a nice kit later if he gets into it. thinking maybe better shocks and a few sets of springs?

I seen some racers trying out the Trackstar 21 as a budget engine!..😎

No but i might need to before I'm done lol. Need to find someone close selling some red clay. Thats gonna be the expensive part.
Bob cat is only 300. Ill get it on a fri that way i can keep it until Monday.

gonna need to find out what timing system they use and pick up a transponder. front a arms some front n rear hubs, tires n rims to adjust for tracks conditions thru day..id go to track b4 ur son trys to race and see what others do thru the day to try and compete..evert track is different so go see so you know ask questions make a list,

gonna need to find out what timing system they use and pick up a transponder. front a arms some front n rear hubs, tires n rims to adjust for tracks conditions thru day..id go to track b4 ur son trys to race and see what others do thru the day to try and compete..evert track is different so go see so you know ask questions make a list,
He's building his own track ;)

Yea ill have to find out what system they use.
Kinda lucky the track is at a park and open until dark daily. So we can go practice any time. Bad part is its a 2 hour drive lol. .
Sure appreciate the input. Ill get some parts ordered.
He's building his own track ;)
I'm thinking mylaps system for my track. Seems to be the cheapest that has good reviews.

Back