Going back

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flm_savage

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok so i started off nitro, went through a few vehicles and then switched to electric and LOVED it. I have had more electrics than i can remember and its been great. Gobs of torque, no cleanup, less maintenance, etc. Well i got a tmaxx 3.3 in a trade, spent a few hours cleaning and working on it and then took it for a test drive. I only drove it for a few minutes but i am going back to nitro. I am keeping the e-savage but thats it. The skin between my pointer and middle finger is a little sore from the pullstart and i have a knick on my knuckle from hitting the cooling head. The sound of hearing a motor running was awesome.

More to come later but i am going back to nitro!!
(rebuilding the savage X i got from hates2lose or however you spell it)

booo, hiss, boooo!!! lol jk, right on man, what ever melts your butter.

I'll take that TC5 off your hands :D.

woot.

spent a whole bunch of money on the savage X today. got a axial .28RR on the way with all the gear for the front end. (acer ceramic bearings, RR clutchbell and spur, misc shims, washers and screws)

Nice. I want to see this thing. Since it used to be mine lol.

Nice. I want to see this thing. Since it used to be mine lol.

i'll get some pics up this weekend. everything should be installed and the truck should be rtr. If this tmaxx sells, its getting an 8711 for steering too. eventually an all mip driveline, etc, etc, etc

i'll get some pics up this weekend. everything should be installed and the truck should be rtr. If this tmaxx sells, its getting an 8711 for steering too. eventually an all mip driveline, etc, etc, etc

welcome back to nitro mann....you got a maxx for sale????

put it on plastic. its all free till next month right?

Just joking, thats why our country is in the crapper right now.

so what u got brushless forsale lol

i have gotten rid of everything except for the e-savage. I have TON of cash invested in it and it went from 1/10th to 1/8th scale.
Here are a few pics. No way i could sell it unless the price was right. or i was getting some super cool stuff in a trade.

Ton of GCM stuff on it(exarms, cvd's, twin diffs, skid plates, bump steer, friction clutch). JR 8711, Novak HV 6.5, big joes on axial beadlocks, 2S 6000 polyquest lipo's, rc monster battery trays, etc etc etc

P1150158.gif

P1150155.gif

P1150154.gif

P1150152.gif

Just so you know i am serious, i am driving 180 miles round trip today to the lhs so i can get some fuel to break in the axial.

your esavage is so badass

i only wish i had a nice brushless set-up like that

Back