Go US Navy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who gives a **** which team it was, pilots make mistakes, it happens all the time in every branch

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
. I just don\'t like them over the Blue Angels. My preference.

And I am partial to the Thunderbirds

which group was it that hit the ground one after the other like in a row???

Flattop
Who gives a **** which team it was, pilots make mistakes, it happens all the time in every branch

I do can't you read???

That was the T-Birds, and it was quite a tragic loss. The problem is when you are flying 18 inches away from your lead, there is little to no time to react. Your eyes are glued to the reference points on the leads aircraft in order to maintain spacing. If the lead tanks it, the rest tend to follow...not by choice, but because they are doing what they do best...maintaining the formation.

Last edited:
Originally posted by SkyMaxx
That was the T-Birds, and it was quite a tragic loss.

Yes it was a tragic loss. Thanks for the info skyMaxx.

My mistake Hunter, you made it sound like the Thunderbirds were the only team that crashed

I did not intend it to sound like that I just wanted to know.

No problem, Hunter. I added to my last post. Some more information to explain things a little better.

Yeah I saw that. Thats why I like to stay on the ground as much as possible:D

From the number of accidents you have been in with your wife, I'd say you might actually be safer in the air. Your wife might have discovered the ground equivalent of this phenomena...only with cars it is called drafting (when racing) or tailgating (when on the open road). Just kidding. Stay safe.

You might be right as long as she is not the one doing the flying8-0

8-0 is right...

Heck you should see my poor dog the wife looks at her and asks if she wants to go for a ride and the dog runs and hides under the bed. Smart dog:D

I made you a personal license plate Hunter, enjoy!!

14766774.gif

Thanks Flattop thats very kind of you:)

This is not the Hunter I know...who are you and what did you do with Hunter? A couple of shots fired and none returned. I am amazed. Kudos on your restraint, Hunter.

I told him ( after his little hissy fit) that I would not engage him in any friendly banter and Ill stick to my word.

That's the Hunter I know...just making sure someone hadn't taken over...

No its still me:cheerful:

Back